Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Back-up gaming computer is a Mac!

Having the Xbox has been great, but as mentioned before I do miss multiplayer games. So I decided to see if anyone was still playing Left 4 Dead 2 as I have that on my Apple Mac only to discover that Borderlands 2 is available on the Mac now too!


This was a very pleasant surprise, not only because it's one of my favourite games but because STEAM has given me it for free as I had already purchased it for my PC. So I spent an enjoyable evening on BL2 on my MacBook and didn't really miss my gaming PC at all (well, maybe a bit).

What I might try next is connecting my MacBook to our big screen TV and play that way, just for a laugh. STEAM is supposed to support gaming on big screens so I will look into that too.

I bet Left 4 Dead looks terrific on a big screen!

(Side note: My favoured VoiP software - Mumble - is also now available for the Mac, so I can talk to my game clan mates too.)


No comments:

Post a Comment