Monday, 25 January 2016

Fallout 4 settlement building tip (PC)

I know I haven't been posting regularly, but that's because between work and playing Fallout 4 I've not had much time to do anything else! And on the subject of Fallout 4...

I will be doing a 'review' - well, not a review really, as by now all the reviews you'll ever need have been done. What I will be doing is giving a report on how I feel the game has developed, for the player point of view, now I am about (I estimate) about mid-game-ish.

This will be a video walkthrough of a couple of my settlements with a rambling commentary about the game. But in the meantime, here's a rather useful video if you a settlement building fan and a PC user. There's been lots of very nice videos done by Xbox players on how to exploit the object clipping 'glitch' in oredr to make structure fit together better, well here a PC version I've just found...


ALSO...Another annoying thing you will come across - and you are a bit anal about your settlement building - is the dead body glitch in the game. This is bloody annoying and is noticeable when you try to clean up your settlement area after you have cleared out the bad guys...Some dead bodies just keep reappearing no matter what you try. Here's the 'cure'...


Hope these tips help you out.

I'll be back when I'm ready to do my Fallout 4 player experience video.

No comments:

Post a Comment