Tales from the Poop Deck

My virtual world is following my real world! It's spooky!

It's Been A Funny Old Week!

Where does the time go to? Another week over and -once again - I don't seem to have got much done. This is mainly due to my having extra dog sitting days looking after my daughter's very needy Staffy, cookie!

Ahhh! Peace and Quiet at Last! LOL
Above: The only time - other than being fed - when
Cookie is quiet and not whinging at us!

She doesn't like us 'doing things' and whines incessantly if we do anything other than sit with her on the couch or on the garden bench. 😐

It restricts what I can do (as the moaning drives me to distraction) and my going to my attic man-cave is completely out of the question! I know, she's spoilt and we have made a rod for our own backs.

One of the ways we placate her is to make sure she has a good walk, but that's not as easy as it used to be for me since my stoke as - basically - the wife doesn't like me taking the do out by myself 'in case she pulls me over'! 😶

So, my youngest - Stacey - volunteered to pop round during her lunch break and help me take the pup to the park... Watch out for the special appearance in this piece of video footage I was taking while at Peasholme Park (Scarborough)...

Peasholme Park, Scarborough - Woodland Walk

And Just When I Thought The Pet Chores Were Done!

Pup duties done I finally climbed up to the attic for our weekly Dad & Daughter Game's Night thinking this would take my mind off Princess Poopster, but no... 

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands love to be 'meta' but this art mimicking life thing is getting ridiculous!

Pookie Walkies! Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PC)

😖

That said, it was a laugh and we are really enjoying our Tiny Tina sessions - I reckon we are only half way through, so many more sessions left yet. And I still, occasionally, get a real kick out a particularly amusing way to kill your enemies...

Anchors Away! Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PC)

Getting the Hang of the Photo Mode

Because I like to journal my gaming activities I was intrigued by Tiny Tina'a Photo Mode. This mode drops you out of teh game mode and allows you to control the virtual camera and compose your screenshots.

It's takes a wee bit of getting used to but it means you can snap some pretty cinematic stills and hide the HUD. We tried it out and got a couple of nice shots of our characters!

Dad & Daughter Game Night: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Level 29

Dad & Daughter Game Night: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Level 29

Dad & Daughter Game Night: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Level 29

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post