Poorly Cookie!

Our poor little pup is at the vets. Big downer!

Have Free Day But Not Feeling It!

Today I would usually be dog-sitting and so I wouldn't be getting anything done hobby-wise! Cookie is a very clingy and needy pup (13 year old Staffy) and wants your undivided attention.

Sadly, today Cookie is spending her second day at the vets, she hasn't been eating of or drinking and has been very poorly. Yesterday she spent all day at the vets on an IV drip, and it looks like she will be again today. Thus I have an unexpected day to myself, but - ironically - I don't feel like doing anything knowing that my little pup buddy is so unwell. 😕

I tried starting a new little model project but didn't get far before losing interest...

PECO N Gauge wagon chassis kit

And even a surprise package from my brother hasn't cheered me up despite being full of goodies including a complete N Gauge passenger train set which he scored at a good price on eBay.

eBay Haul - KiHa 181 series DMU
Above: Part of my new 5 car KiHa 181 series DMU train set.

I'd usually be bouncing at such exciting stuff, but today I'm just not feeling it...

Hope to hear good news from the vets tonight.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post