I Love Pre-1960s Toy Restorations, But What About the 1970s to 1990s?


As someone of the Boomer generation I guess the toys I remember most fondly are things like Dinky, Corgi, Airfix and Action Man, but I was a teenager in the early 1980s and also looked on with some envy at the toys that kids were getting in the 1990s! 

While I do watch a lot of tin plate and diecast metal to restoration videos I have also started watching the Toy Polli channel which shows a lot of repairs of plastic toys that I would have loved to have played with when I was just a kid.

Some of the toys covered by this channel do kinda make me feel like I missed out a bit when the whole 'action figure' craze came along. No 'Action Force', 'Transformers' or 'Star Wars' figures and toys for me, sadly...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post