
My Second Completed Gaslands Conversion
Some Progress in my Model Conversion Techniques
I’m relatively pleased with the end product of this conversion, the good and the bad aspects of this attempt are roughly 50/50…Which isn’t a OK result for a newbie to this genre like myself I guess.
The bits that I am pleased with are; the kit-bashed weapons station and MG, the rust effect on the front blade ram and the metallic blue bodywork and its rusty effect. The not so good bits - in my opinion - were the job I made of the 3D printed wheels (which lacked detail) and the dusty wheel effects.
Maybe a bit picky, but I think I could do better. Maybe the next time?
Anyway, here’s the reveal photos, followed by a couple of Gemini renderings (just for fun)…




…And the Gemini AI generated renders, just for fun…



Post a Comment